3659 Lee Road
Jefferson Valley,NY 10535
We proudly offer friendly, personalized "while you wait service" and convenient delivery 365 days a year.
Call us today at 914-245-3334
***All Prescription Insurance Plans Accepted***
All Medicare & Medicaid Welcome
Free Pick-Up & Delivery on all your Prescriptions (INCLUDING SUNDAY)
Specialty Services Offered:
· Compounded Medications
· Infertility Medications
· Free Delivery throughout Westchester County & into New York City
· Certified Fitters for Compression Stockings and Surgical Braces
· Complete selection of Wheelchairs, Rollators and Transport Chairs available for rental or purchase.
· Canes,crutches, walkers and other mobility aids available for purchase.
· Nebulizers available for rental or purchase.
· Medela Breast Pumps available for rental or purchase.
· Cosmetics,Fine Jewelry,Toys, Gifts, and Cards for All Occasions.
· Custom Unit Dosing Available Upon Request.
· Medical Equipment Repair.
· Complete Selection of Wound Care Bandages and Supplies.
· FlavoRx "Helps make liquid medicines a lot less yucky!"
Open 365 days a year, including 9:00am -2:00pm on all Holidays
Monday - Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM
Be sure to get enough calcium in your diet. Eat fat-free yogurt, and skim milk, and various types of cheese. If you eat eggs make them soft boiled or poached- or heated at lower temps so that the enzymes stay viable. Consuming more dark leafy green vegetables is a must. Veggies such as parsley, cilantro, spinach, kale, Swiss chard, and dark lettuces are rich in Calcium. So many foods are calcium fortified today. Even orange juice, cereals, snack bars and ice creams are calcium-enriched. To be sure you are assimilating calcium eat foods that are also rich in magnesium and Vitamin D. Read labels. Magnesium rich foods are those that are vibrant in color such as dark green, bright yellow and orange (corn, melons, pineapple, prunes, figs, natural oils such as flax). Our skeletons hold up the human frame and the brain needs a signal that calls for calcium to keep them strong so working out with mild weights is a must, and exercising regularly is really important. ... more